TIPS AND TRICKS TO ACE THE TEST
Use this checklist to help you prepare for your upcoming assessment. Mark each box as you complete each task.
Get Ready for the Test:
- Pack your backpack the night before with everything you’ll need.
- Go to bed early all week so you’re well rested.
- Wake up early so your brain has time to warm up.
- Do some stretches to help relax your body.
- Eat a balanced breakfast and drink plenty of water.
Remember to stay positive and try your best when taking a test! And don’t forget about these helpful question strategies.
- Read ALL the directions and titles.
- Read the entire question.
- Determine what is being asked.
- Reread the question if you need.
- Identify key words: like, not, compare, except.
- Eliminate answers you know are wrong.
- Select the best answer.
- Answer what you know first.
- Pace yourself, but don’t rush.
- Check your work when you’re all done.